Saturday 31 December 2011

What went before

A life lost.
Another life put on hold. And then restarted.

The old place was for R.
This is a new stage for a new life.Here the scenes that will be played out will have a new cast member. He will be introduced to the plot shortly.

There is so much to write about, so much to share. Rediscovered direction and purpose is a wonderful thing. And so is change, within reason. There will be a lot of that too. Most of it good, some a little sad, but all of it exciting, I hope.

Here’s to 2012!

5 comments:

  1. Although I never tried to contact you, I did check in on your old blog quite frequently. I'm really glad for you now that you seem to be ready and able to move into a new phase of your life, and looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so good to read this Judith, i do think of you often and know exactly what it's like to want to 'pull in' for a time. I'm so glad to hear of your new beginnings and that life is good. Happy New Year.

    Pippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad to hear from you. i emailed and had Boo try to get in touch with you.... i look forward to this new blog, to your new life, everything you have to tell. i wish you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never commented on your old blog, although I read it and have checked often since April to see if you had posted again. I was so pleased to log in to the Down to Earth forum and see your name again, and then to find your new blog. I wish you much happiness and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and Happy New Year to everyone. It feels good to be writing again. I've missed the companionship it brings. xxx

    ReplyDelete